We are looking for experienced dedicated, exceptional and reliable team members who enjoy delivering high quality child care to families living in and visiting the region.
We know and value the professionalism you bring to the job. There is nothing more important than finding the right fit between nannies and families. We have the unique opportunity to be that go-between and we take that job very seriously.
South Coast Nannies will present you with only the targeted job opportunities that are most likely to lead to a great match and be the right position for you. South Coast Nannies wants you to succeed as a childcare professional and the provider of In-Home Care. We work in consultation with you to determine exactly what kind of job you’re looking for, offer direction during the interview process, assist you with work agreements and offer advice when you need it upon, and throughout, your engagement.
We have an excellent array of opportunities, so whether you’re looking for part-time, temporary, full-time permanent or anything in between.
- Part-time/Full-time Care
- Long/Short Term
- Before and After School Care
- Share a Nanny
- School Holiday Care
- Wedding Services
The first step is to complete your application online, you will be given an application (APP) number for your WWCC.
The second step is to take your application number along with proof of identity to a NSW Motor Registry. Find a location at www.service.nsw.gov.au/service-centre.
Paid workers will be pay a fee of $80. You will receive an email once the Working With Children Check has been completed.
- Two years prior experience working with children and/or one year solid experience may be accepted for Babysitting if you are working towards or completing Child Care or early childhood qualifications.
- Child Care qualifications are highly desirable
- Must be 18 years or older
- 4 contactable phone references – 2 work related and 2 character.
- Hold a current Level 2 First Aid qualification (HLTFA311A, HLTFA301C, HLTAID003, HTLAID004).
- Hold a current CPR qualification and update yearly (HLTCPR201B, HLTCPR211A HTLAID001).
- Current identification (100 point check)
- Working with Children Check
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Current drivers’ licence and own car
- Current and Contactable References
- Applicants must be an Australian Resident
Applicants who meet the above criteria please fill out and submit South Coast Nannies Nanny Application Form
Pre-screen Phone Interview
We will contact you and during this call we get more information about your childcare career to date, your experience and how our agency can be of service to you. At this time we will review childcare experience and education but to also find out about your childcare career goals, job preferences and what type of position or work you are looking for. This allows South Coast Nannies to assess your availability and areas of expertise.
Based on your Pre-screen Phone Interview we will decide whether to move forward and progress to the next stage of our two phase recruitment process.
We will require you to provide the below supporting documentation in the Nanny Application Form.
- 100 Points of Identification (Passport, Drivers Licence, Photo ID Card, Medicare, Birth certificate or a bill with your name and current address on it (we need to verify your identity)
- Current Photo for Identification purposes
- Any relevant documents to support your application
If your interview is successful and the required reference checks are made; a time will be arranged to go over the current In-House Policies for your role. We will then be able to place you on our books and send you out to interviews.
We anticipate that your education and experience in Child Care will help us tremendously in continuing to provide peace of mind to the families of the local community and visitors to the area using the services of South Coast Nannies. We look forwarded to discussing your child care career to date and providing you with regular assignments in your chosen field of choice and areas of expertise and based on your availability for work.