Southern Highlands Nannies is a premier, multi-award winning Nanny Agency servicing families throughout the South Coast of New South Wales.
We know and value the professionalism you bring to the job. There is nothing more important than finding the right fit between caregiver and family. We have the unique opportunity to be that go-between and we take that job very seriously.
Southern Highlands Nannies will present you with only the targeted job opportunities that are most likely to lead to a great match and be the right position for you. Southern Highlands Nannies wants you to succeed as a childcare professional and the provider of In-Home Care. We work in consultation with you to determine exactly what kind of job you’re looking for, offer direction during the interview process, assist you with work agreements and offer advice when you need it upon, and throughout, your engagement.
Southern Highlands Nannies works closely to many Policies and Procedures of Formal Child Care Centres. Our applicants are one of our most valuable resources; we are up to date with the current changes of the Nanny Industry and setting an industry benchmark.
We are responsible for protecting our Nannies, Babysitters and Businesses within the Community, and more importantly families that live in or visit the South Coast of NSW. It is essential that we have these standards and requirements in place as a “community minded” service in an unregulated industry.
Our standing within the industry means we have an excellent array of opportunities, so whether you’re looking for part-time, temporary, full-time permanent or anything in between. Southern Highlands Nannies will do the work in finding you the right job.
Roles Available are;
- Part-time/Full-time Care
- Long/Short Term
- Before and After School Care
- Share a Nanny
- School Holiday Care
- Wedding Services
- Event Services
Southern Highlands Nannies follows a stringent interview process to provide our clients with the most suitably qualified and experienced Nannies and Babysitters. We are not a database of names like online websites we like to meet our Babysitters and Nannies personally and we pride ourselves on the close and lengthy relationships we develop with our professional Carers.
For any applicant to be accepted certain requirements need to be met, our Selection Criteria is:
- Two years prior experience working with children and/or one year solid experience may be accepted for Babysitting if you are working towards or completing Child Care or early childhood qualifications.
- Child Care qualifications are highly desirable
- Must be 18 years or older
- 3 contactable phone references – 2 work related and 2 character.
- Hold current Level 2 First Aid and CPR Qualification
- Current identification (100 point check)
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ license and own car
- Applicants must have the appropriate visa to live and work in Australia